ADDRESS: OOAZA KAKUSA, KADOGAWA
ACCESS: 5 minute drive from JR KADOGAWA Station
CONTACT: KADOGAWA town tourism association
About this place
EIGAN-JI located in KAKUSA nearby the NARUKO River was built by Mr. KUSANO during the KAJO era. Until the EDO era, this temple was at NAKAMURA and was very active. Then, in 1895, it was relocated to KAKUSA. YAKUSHINYORAI and the statues of 12 heavenly generals remained at NAKAMURA. This temple remained in NAKAMURA and is called EIGAN-JI no OKUNOIN. The local people of NAKAMURA revere this temple.